Sunday, November 17, 2013

At What Point Did The Nation Lose Respect!!!

I'm in a nail salon treating myself.  The television is on CNN of course the topic is about Obamacare there are all sorts of opinions about the President admitting "we fumble" relating to some Americans insurance canceling.  The commentators were going at it back and forth it was ridiculous!!! But what caught my attention was a subtitle on CNN "President Obama A Lame Duck" that blew my mind.  I like what is the world coming to.  In my opinion that was soooo disrespectful!!! I really hate the challenges that our President has face as a whole.  But I'm glad that he got on National Television and apologize and emphasize that thing will get better!!! I commend him for that!!!! In my place of employment in our break room its a sign that reads "If There is No Struggle, There is No Progress" author Frederick Douglass.  When the sign was placed in the break room I was like why they put this up here...I really felt some type of way:-) But like they say at that moment you may not understand why things happen but you will truly understand by and by.  Affordable Care Act...."Making Healthcare Accessible and Affordable to Americans" Things will all work out for the BEST!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment