Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Health Insurance Exchanges...very informative information

I'm a little familiar with the Health Insurance Exchanges.  "Making Insurance Available and Affordable to Americans"  I have tried visiting healthcare.gov but as seen on the news the site is having a couple of technical difficulties:-) Due to the technical difficulties they have extended the deadline to March 31,2014 with is an extra six weeks for Americans to buy health coverage before facing penalty.  I'm still learning this new Health Care Law as it unfolds.  I believe that once the kinks are taken care of many will see that its very beneficial. 

I read an article about a self employed American had enrolled in the individual plan and he was sent an letter saying that he must purchase pediatric dental insurance and if not they will automatically enroll him in a plan.  He was like "I don't have children so why do I have to buy pediatric dental insurance." Now that was a shock to me also and I'm pretty sure that's a shock to you:-)

Please visit link below:

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Features/Insuring-Your-Health/2013/102513-Michelle-Andrews-essential-health-benefits.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment